Safe amalgam removals are not enough – your body needs help, mopping up highly toxic mercury residue.
Undergoing a safe amalgam removal is one of the best decisions we can make for our health and wellbeing, because… Amalgams emit mercury vapour which passes readily across the blood-brain barrier and into the central nervous system.
Every time you drink hot liquids or chew food/ chewing gum, tiny bits of mercury are released into your system.
Mercury shuts off the ability of your liver and kidneys to move heavy metals into your gut for elimination, causing it to build up.
5-year old fillings have been shown to contain only 28% mercury as compared to 50% when they were placed, showing that half the original mercury has been released into your body.
Scientific research shows that certain bacteria in the mouth and intestines convert mercury into methylmercury, a substance 100 times more poisonous than ordinary, already toxic mercury.
Various types of silver fillings are now banned in as many as 7 countries, such as Sweden, Italy, Germany, Japan, the list is growing each year...
Highly acclaimed dental schools in Switzerland and the Netherlands have now eliminated the teaching of silver amalgam filling placement.