Ozone therapy is a unique form of treatment that both heals and detoxifies at the same time. It is used to treat a variety of chronic diseases, including cardiovascular disease, diabetes, Lyme disease, chronic hepatitis, herpes, chronic fatigue states, chemical sensitivity, macular degeneration, chronic bladder conditions, colitis, auto-immune diseases, and Crohn’s disease.
There are several modes of Ozone therapy that can be rendered via 3 different routes: Transdermal. Intramuscular or Intravenously with dosed amounts of O2/O3 gas introduced into the body for the therapeutic effects of activated oxygen.
There are two basic things that the body needs in order to heal itself. One is nutrients. The other is detoxification. Briefly stated detoxification is the removal of toxic materials that have accumulated in the body. These materials are called toxic because they interfere with the activity of the cells.
Toxins come from two sources. First of all, humans are by their very metabolisms producers of toxins. These toxins are byproducts of normal human metabolism. The other source of toxins is the environment. They can come in the form of pesticides, artificial chemicals in our foods, chemicals that we place on our bodies or inhale. They also include many drugs. The worst of all of the environmental toxins are the heavy metals.
Heavy metals refer to certain toxic minerals that attach so firmly to cells that they cannot easily be removed. Because of this they will accumulate over time. By the time that we are 60 years old most of us have already accumulated a substantial amount of heavy metals. As soon as the levels get high enough (and that varies between different people) they start to interfere with healing and cause disease. The main heavy metals are lead, mercury, arsenic, cadmium, and uranium.
All toxins can be a major stumbling block for healing. That’s’ the bad news. But here’s the good news. They can be removed. The body is set up to remove these toxins through the actions of the liver, kidneys, lungs, skin, and lymphatic system. And that is what a detoxification program is all about.
Detoxification refers to stimulating the liver, kidneys, lungs, skin, and lymphatic system to remove the toxins. One can accomplish this by using Ozonated Sauna Therapy, Major & Minor Autohemotherapy, Personal Ozone therapy, Bowel Detoxification, Herbs, Exercise, Ionic Foot Baths, Chelation Therapy, PEMF and Rife Therapy.
Medical O3 Water
Ozonated Water is one of the most wonderful substances known to mankind. The process of ozonating water can produce two results:
1-Pure water free of bacteria, viruses, spores, parasites, and chemicals. Wonderful for drinking, or using in pools and hot tubs.
2- If done properly, ozonated water can actually 'hold' ozone for a short period of time. With the proper use of a high purity, high output (medical) ozone generator, and if the ozone is bubbled through the water long enough, this ozonated water can contain significant levels of ozone bonded to the water. This ozonated water, is beyond pure. Full of ozone and oxygen, this ozonated water is used topically as a healing and antibacterial / antifungal agent, on burns, scrapes, bruises, in dentristry, surgery, and many other applications. If you drink this water, you are actually drinking 'ozone'. We will call this "Medical Ozone Water".
Whether used simply to purify water, or whether highly concentrated highly pure ozone is used for healing and detoxification ozonated water is quite simply wonderful. Proper preparation is essential in order to achieve the benefits you seek,
Ozone Steam Sauna
There are many benefits of Steam Sauna and Ozone!
The use of a sauna should be an important part of any detoxification program. The sauna increases the eliminative, detoxifying and cleansing capacity of the skin by stimulation of the sweat glands and also promotes healthy skin tone and texture due to increased blood circulation. Using the steam sauna with ozone allows the steam to surround the body and ozone can be introduced through the skin. Humid heat opens the pores, which allows the ozone through the skin to the bloodstream, where it can travel to the fat and lymph tissue. It is very important to cleanse the lymph tissue of toxins and the ozone/steam sauna is the easiest and best way to accomplish this.
Artificially induced hyperthermia (rising body temperature results in the destruction of bacteria and viruses) combined with heavy sweating and a cleansing effect initiated by ozone will result in elimination of toxins accumulated mainly in the lymphatic system relieving the liver from the difficult task of dealing with them. Through the centuries, men and women have used steam to purify the skin, soothe sore muscles, boost circulation and to simply relax. The combined action of moist heat and ozone cleanse the lymphatic system, which carries 90% of the body's fluids. Ozone brings oxygen to the tissues for enhanced health and vitality. The combination of steam and ozone is a natural, effective way to promote a refreshing sense of well-being. We believe that a an Ozone/Steam Sauna cabinet represents a pleasant and easy to follow form of body cleansing.
Benefits of ozone sauna:
Relaxes and loosens muscles by reducing the buildup of lactic acid and increasing muscle flexibility.
Oxidizes toxins so they can be eliminated through the skin, lungs, kidneys and colon.
Boosts blood circulation, helping injured muscles to repair quicker.
Stimulates vasodilatation of peripheral blood vessels relieving pain and speeding the healing process.
Eliminates bacterial and viral infections of all kinds.
Speeds up the metabolic processes of the inner organs and endocrine glands resulting in a loss of 200-450 calories in a 20 minute session.
Newest research shows steam hyperthermia an effective treatment for:
* Detoxification programs
* Immune system deficiencies
* Pain management
* Stress and muscle tension
* Increasing body metabolism
* Elimination of toxins
* Blood circulation
“Rectal or Vaginal Insufflation” refers to introducing ozone gas into the body through the rectum or vaginal walls. Even ears canals can be treated this way. If you are new to ozone, this sounds like a very strange thing to do. However, oxygen (O2) has been infused rectally during surgery for years, due to the fact that oxygen is easily absorbed through the walls of the colon. The same is true for ozone (O3). Rectal and Vaginal Ozone Insufflation is performed regularly in clinics worldwide, and can also be performed in the home. There are many advantages to using Rectal or Vaginal Ozone Insufflation over all other ozone administration methods:
- Ozone experts around the world* believe that Rectal Ozone Insufflation is "95% as effective as Major Autohemotherapy", which is the most accepted ‘blood’ method of introducing ozone into the body. (*Renate Viebahn (Germany), Dr. Robert Rowen (USA), Dr. Frank Shallenberger MD (USA), Silvia Menendez (Cuba). Adrianna Schwartz, (Spain)
- R.I or V.I. is painless and a minimally invasive way to use ozone in your home that is just as effective as the blood methods but requires no needles, no syringes, no discomfort.
- Rectal Insufflation requires only 2 to 4 minutes of your time whereas the Major Autohemotherapy (the blood method) requires up to 40 minutes to complete.
- The process can be performed by the average person and eliminates the need to visit the physician. (It is highly recommended that you seek the guidance and professional care of an Ozone Therapist who can assess your situation, prescribe suitable therapies, and monitor your condition as you take part in the prescribed therapies). In years past, it was considered acceptable in North America for Rectal Ozone Insufflation to be performed by feeding the ozone directly from the ozone generator. However, North Americans are slowly catching up to the rest of the world, where this method of Rectal Insufflation (feeding the ozone directly from the ozone generator) is prohibited. Now the preferred method of Rectal Insufflation is to fill a specially designed bag, or a syringe, with the ozone, and then deliver the ozone from the bag or syringe. Both of these methods are discussed here for your reference, but ozone therapy experts will encourage you to use the bag or syringe method because it is far more comfortable, and far safer.